So after all of my fussing yesterday about the sick people at work I woke up in the middle of the night with a case of "ohdeargodmakeitstop" in my stomach. I am at work, trying to make it through the day, but I really to head home so that I can be completely miserable and cry in my own bathroom.
I need to fill my water bottle, but the walk from my office to the water cooler makes me dizzy and sweaty.
The worst part is that I am starving. Nothing sounds good, and the apple that I ate for breakfast didn't do so well, but I am hungry.
Stupid hungry.
And my brother's band is playing tonight (at 8pm upstairs from that record store in Delano) and if I can't feel better I can't go.
Maybe I'll keep trying to power through...
Or maybe I'll go home and crawl into bed with peppermint tea and saltines. Sally told me this morning that I needed to get some kitty love... her theory is that kitty spit cures anything. I think it's the purring.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Karma, you Bitch.
Posted by J. Denae at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment