BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday Top Ten

It's That Bad, Bad Man's birthday and I'm feeling all gushy and sentimental about him. In his honor I have decided to list the top 10 (PG-13 rated) things I love about him.

1. He is incredibly loyal and has shoulders big enough to cry on
2. He is a great cook and is willing to experiment
3. He likes movies (as much as I do)
4. His sense of humor - even when things are bad he can be silly
5. He is creative
6. He is a great father
7. He is gentle and sweet and kind
8. He is patient
9. He has he most beautiful eyes
10. And of course, my most favorite thing... he is bad. And also bad.

Happy birthday, Bad, Bad Man!! Thanks for being in my life.

1 comments:

J. Denae said...

Oh yes... he is 2 kinds of bad. And no, I did not finish the present... but I have until tomorrow before I see him! Miracles can happen!!