Forgive me, Massage Mistress, for I have sinned.
I have been knitting like a mad crazy machine for three days and my hands, wrists, arms and shoulders are a mess. My lower back is tight and my ass is asleep. (AciPhex, AciPhex).
And I still have 3 more inches on this Sock of Death to go... and then Monkey socks to finish.
By Friday.
I am stretching, and using my heating pad to ease my poor, overworked shoulders... but as for my massage Saturday morning, well, I'm afraid you're going to have a craptastic mess to deal with.
With your healing hands, I will be relaxed and blissed out... and forever grateful.
Much love and servitude,
J.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
To The Fabulous Michelle:
Posted by J. Denae at 2:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Relax J, you don't really need to put this much pressure on yourself just to knit a pair of socks for me. I don't mind at all if you wait awhile....take your time...smell the roses. I had to send socks to Canada so I won't get anymore socks to knit for at least two weeks due to customs.....bummer. Like I said before.....take your time!
You can't post a twitter like that and then leave us hanging until tomorrow! I can't stand the suspense. (Boy, do I need to get a life.)
Post a Comment