BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 23, 2008

Is it Naptime Yet??

There is one long weekend ahead.
Wow.

I'm working all day today at the station and then until midnight at my other job. Tomorrow is my Karma Dump party, so I have from whenever I wake up and get moving on Saturday until 7pm to whip my house into some kind of appropriate level of clean.
That sounds like a lot of time... but I hate cleaning and am easily distracted.

Plus I need to go to the grocery store and the liquor store and the party store... and still get a nap in the afternoon.

Also, we were supposed to be burning stuff in the chiminea - as in, outside - and it's supposed to rain. Bleh. Well, I guess we can always crowd onto the back porch and sort of toss stuff in... as long as I can keep the fire going we should be fine. Right?!?

I'm also feeling a little hermity again. Substantially less crabby, but hermity nonetheless. I am looking forward to the party, but I may be headed into a period of quiet after. It's been a long time since I have been able to indulge my need to be alone, but I'm only working half days next week and Bean is with her dad...
Unless I get a really tempting offer I might just hole up in the house.

I was suggested to me that I use the money to move away and start over when I graduate. I have to admit that is a somewhat tempting idea... to start over completely. But there are many more reasons to stay - not the least of which is the fact that my entire family (and Bean's entire family) lives here. There is also the fact that my friends are a large part of my life and my strength... and with a few notable exceptions they are all here. I can not imagine that my life would be better or more fulfilled than it is here, and the things that I have to deal with would just be traveling with me.

So those of you who know me in "real life" are totally stuck with me!

1 comments:

Lara said...

Starting over completely sounds exciting, but it's a whole lotta work. Besides, does that person want to get rid of you? How dare they say you should move away? :p