BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hermity. And Crabby.

Something just feels off this week. I am not handling things well at all, and my anxiety levels are through the roof. I am also feeling the need to retreat from everyone and everything; to hide in my bed under the covers and the cats and just sleep through the rest of it.

Scary legal stuff and disappointments and responsibilities are weighing on me and I don't know what the appropriate reaction is to any of them. A reaction of any kind won't change anything - and honestly, taken separately nothing is overwhelming or heartbreaking enough to shake me this hard, but all of it all at once leaves me feeling fragile and mute and invisible.

My plan is to find a balance between wallowing in self-pity and taking to my bed, and forcing myself to get out of the house and try to have a "normal" weekend.

Is it June 14 yet?!? That's when Bean and I leave for a week to spend time with our far-away friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am truly sorry for being the cause of some of your troubles. i understand any anger you choose to direct at me. i know what you mean bout something being off this week. i too have been feeling it. it's as if there is a storm coming but it has nothing to do with the weather. if you like, i will supply you with some food tomorrow. text me yea or nay on that.

MHellon said...

I'm so sorry all of this is happening. I just want you to know that you have been on my mind. Sorry I couldn't talk much when you called last but we will talk again. I'll email you w/ my new info.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!!! June 14th is just around the corner

Rhonda said...

We need to get a group of "us girls" together to just sit and get stupid. You girls can handle the sitting stuff--I'm an ace at the getting stupid part so I claim that!

Anonymous said...

You have been in my thoughts. I'm sending you lots of long-distance hugs.