BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ta Daaaaaaa! (three things)


This was waiting for me at my desk when I got to work!!! My birthday swift and ball winder!!! AND it came before my birthday yarn showed up from Knitpicks so I won't even have to wait once it gets here!!!


~AND~






I finished the Crusoe socks!!! I love them love them love them!!! I need more sock yarn to make more Crusoe socks!!

~AND~








My brother wanted a hat. An "ugly" hat. I don't know that I can make a truly ugly anything (at least not on purpose) but in my bag of mixed knitting supplies from my grandmother came some ancient Red Heart yarn in brown and cream.



So I cast on and am halfway finished with the Tychus hat from Knitty. I don't even hate the colors! It's my first hat ever and I am digging the short row construction. It's wicked quick to knit. I think that Bean needs one in pink and purple. I might need one, too. I'll post finished pics soon!!


All in all it's been a pretty good day for knitting. I need to wind something into a cool ball, though. Wonder if there's any yarn in my car...

0 comments: