In about 20 minutes. All of the June birthday girls are getting together to celebrate all at once. (Dangerous to put that many geminis in one room, eh?) I am actually wearing makeup and a new bra. Crazy.
The cake apparently says "Happy Birthday Geminis - Another Day Closer to Death," so that's festive. I will include pics tomorrow if I can get any!
Abbreviated favorites:
Knitting Book: Big Girl Knits - they don't pull any punches and their advice is sound and true. A great buy for anyone over a size 12.
Movie: Akeelah and the Bee - sweet (but not too sweet) and funny in the right places
Yarn: purple alpaca softy yarn... but far less economical than the Peaches and Cream that I also happen to love right now. (Absorba, the Great Bathmat will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine)
Phone call: My mother at 7:58 this morning telling me that my brother's spider bite is significantly better this morning and I don't have to take him to the wound center. Great for him and nice for me, too. I rolled over and slept until 11, watched my soap and went to work.
Activity other than napping: going to a party that is (at least partially) in my honor. On that note I should go!
Pictures of the finished wash cloth and unfinished birthday cake tomorrow!
Friday, June 09, 2006
Birthday Party...
Posted by J. Denae at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i know this is super belated, but happy b-day again and i am soooo glad that your brother's spider bite got better!
Post a Comment