BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Retail Therapy

So the money did finally arrive.

In the end it was actually a very simple transaction... and I didn't even cry.
Bean and I ran right out and bought a Wii (yes, we found one at the very first store!!) and I have replaced my laptop (with a shiny new HP).
I may also have ordered a few things online.
Maybe.
Then I had a lovely little shopping spree at Twist last night. I should be embarrassed by how much money I spent... but I'm totally not. I bought goodies for my SP13 pal, and I bought yarn for a baby blanket and I bought some of those new square needles that everyone seems to love so much... and of course some sock yarn... and yarn for three more versions of That Scarf.
I found a button that matches my Greenjeans cardigan perfectly and Bean bought it for me for Christmas. I love that kid.

I did also pay bills.

And I got a package from my secret pal last night!! I'm assuming it's my final package because it was one HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME after another. Of course, my camera is out of batteries and I can't seem to remember to buy new ones so I have no photographic evidence... but there were three pairs of fingerless gloves and sock yarn and many, many other goodies. I have the best SP ever.

In other news, there is going to be another baby in my house!!

When That Bad Bad Man found out his cat was "in a family way" I absolutely put my foot down about more kitties in my house. "Two is enough!" I shouted. "No more cats!!"

Then he sent me this:

My first response was "Lookit! My new kitty!"
If it turns out to be a girl I want to call her Sophie and for a boy I'm thinking Simon. Or maybe Sebastian.

OK. But after this? Seruiously? No more kitties. I am in danger of becoming one of those crazy cat ladies.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no. . . NOT your final package. We go through February, remember!!

Post what you think about those square needles.


YSP13