BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 23, 2007

Waiting...

(This is probably one of those Too Much Information posts I have been accused of writing from time to time. It involves health issues... of the female kind. You've been warned. Carry on).

I hate waiting.
I should be more specific... I don't mind waiting for a specific event that is to occur at a specific time. For example, I love to go to the movies early just so I have time to sit where I want (middle, middle) and knit or talk to Andie. That kind of waiting is not a problem for me.
Right now I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back. That kind of waiting makes me absolutely crazy.

Hi. Dr. N? I know that you're crazy busy, what with all of the sick people and all, but I promise not to take up too much of your time.

Without getting too specific (or graphic) something didn't happen for three months and then I took ten days of progesterone and now that something has been happening steadily for over a month... with cramps. It needs to stop. Seriously.
So I called my doctor's office and left a message. When the person at the DOCTOR'S office says "Oh, dear!" when you leave your message there is a problem.

So I'm waiting.

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh Dear is right! Been there!
Hopefully they have called back by now!
Good Luck!!