Send ice. And also vodka.
The air conditioner in the car seems to be slowly coming to life. I have tried not to run it at all, and if it were just hot I probably wouldn't, but it is so humid that it is difficult to breathe. Until today the air conditioner didn't so much "condition" the air as "move it around in a not very cooling way until I gave up and opened the windows." Today there was actually a difference in temperature.
I graduate in two years. Assuming I will then be making enough money to cover the house payment and the crushing student loan debt with enough left over for food and yarn I am selling the SUV and buying the "greenest" car I can find.
I am excited for the knitting meeting tonight. I haven't been knitting much at all. Harry Potter sort of took over the last few days and I read constantly. And by constantly I mean I read books 5 and 6 in four days. Yup. Constantly.
I am almost done with my first sockapalooza sock - I have a little over two weeks before I have to mail them. New Harry Potter book not withstanding, I should have plenty of time to finish. And then I will get on with the monkey socks. AND despite my firm understanding that I have no money (none, not even a little bit) I ordered one of these Monkey Sock Bags because they are so freaking cute and they are only $12 and I had to have one. Don't judge me. Go look at them and then tell me you don't want one.
60 days until the Harlot visits. But who's counting?
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Hi, it's HOT
Posted by J. Denae at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'll send the 68 degrees with a touch of rain your way if you like. Rain in July stinks!
I WANT hot weather back, please?
Post a Comment