BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sleeping Sickness?

I couldn't get to sleep at all Wednesday night... then Thursday I fell asleep before 7:30 and didn't wake up until about 4 in the morning. At 4 I got up and had a bowl of cereal and then went back to sleep. At 11 I got up and went to work but I was dizzy and rather shaky. I haven't done much beyond that since I got home on Friday. I haven't knit anything, haven't read anything, haven't even really watched TV. It's been on, obviously. It's ME for crying out loud. But I haven't been able to stay awake long enough to watch a whole movie. My head aches and I have difficulty focusing - eyesight and thoughts.
Are there tsetse flies in Kansas??
I suspect not. I suspect that I have some kind of virus.

I hope I feel better tomorrow, as I have decided to stop bitching about the fact that the husband hasn't found/won't find a job and find my own. I mentioned this last night and he said, "You can't work two jobs."
"Can."
"No you can't!"
"Were you paying attention at all last year?"
"That's crazy!"
"Agreed."
Agreed. It is crazy that I have to find another job.

But it was so blindingly obvious when I thought about it. I can't force him to get a job and I can't go get one for him so I'll just have to get one for myself.

"Welcome to Starbucks! Can I take your order?"

1 comments:

Lara said...

You think it will guilt him into getting a job? It should! Sheesh. Men.