BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 02, 2007

Don't look now...




there's a Monkey on your back... Watch out, baby who's back? Don't look now there's a monkey on ya!

(Anyone remember that song? Seriously, if you sing it to me I will buy you a margarita. Or margarita-colored yarn. Or something).


Pardon me while I get my 80's jam on. I may have to look for that album on iTunes. There is something really wrong with that as I actually owned that on a record. Yup, I said record. They were these large, round black things that old people got music from.


Anyhow... it's time to give in to the Monkey side. I have not tried Monkey socks yet, but one of my friends emailed me today that she is knitting them from Panda Cotton. And y'all know how I feel about Panda Cotton. And then I got a message that another friend of mine started a Monkey-A-Long. Damn it. I guess it's time to Monkey.


Why can't you do it? Why can't you set your monkey free?

Always giving into it -Do you love your monkey or do you love me?

Why can't you do it? Why do I have to share my baby with a monkey?


Pass the eyeliner (green) and the Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers (watermelon please) I'm off to the mall.

(I meant it about the singing. I will totally buy you a margarita if you know that song and sing it the next time I see you!!)

2 comments:

Emy said...

I love George Michael. *dreamy fangirl sigh*

Lara said...

I vaguely remember that song. Heeee.