BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Knit or Go Home!

Did anyone else see Gilmore Girls tonight?? They had a Knit-a-Thon to raise money for a new bridge. Awesome!! Lorelai wore a black shirt with a skull on it that said, "Knit or Go Home." I thought it was grand.

I love Gilmore Girls.

I want to live in Stars Hollow.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Gilmore Girls is my favorite! (Well, Grey's Anatomy has been edging in, but I still love my Gilmore Girls.) I want Lorelai's T-shirt!

Anonymous said...

If you are interested in Gilmore Girls merchandise, specifically relating to this episode, you should check out this page: http://www.cafepress.com/popculturetees/2014659

Among other things, you'll find "Knitathon" and "Knit or Go Home" designs!

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafepress.com/knitterkitty
This is where I got mine!! I heart Gilmore Girls!
-Sarah

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know the graphic on the shirt was lifted from the owner of craftster.org. If you want the design, please support craftster and purchase it from http://www.cafepress.com/craftster

Thanks.