So there are 3 pregnant women in my classes. And this morning I saw 3 minor car accidents on my way to work. There were also 3 people that I saw get pulled over for speeding, and I got 3 cents back in change from my morning QT visit... and there were 3 deaths at Hospice. Oh, and I also have to be on the air at 3.
Today is giving me the creeps. Anyone have any sage I can burn??
And why the hell am I STILL not wearing any blue underpants?? I'm thinking of wearing two or four (not three) pairs at a time.
In response to Lia's comment yesterday about interventions:
We tried the intervention thing... we all sat down with her and had our say and then told her when she was ready to leave him we were all ready to help... she called a few weeks later and said she was ready to leave, so we all went out there almost 3 weeks ago and did it. Less than 2 weeks later he was sleeping over. Now he's there pretty much all the time. I agree that she needs something, I just don't know what it is. I did some research for my dad and her mom (T) and my parents are going to try again with her this weekend. T said she's planning to come into town tomorrow and just sleep over at my sister's house for the weekend so that he can't come over.
The therapist that my dad talked to said that they shouldn't help him isolate her. That they can not support her choices and still leave the doors open for her. I just don't know how much of it I can take.
I talked to my dad today and reminded him that she's been making bad choices about her life, especially as it relates to boyfriends since her first boyfriend ever. He found a place for her to go and get some counseling. I'm trying to not get my hopes up again.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
The power of 3...
Posted by J. Denae at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well, then there is always the "Good Bye Earl" route...
Post a Comment