BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Ugh.

I'm sick again.

It's not as bad as The Flu of 2008, but I do feel like crap. It's an achey, stuffy (but somehow also runny) nose, headache, sore throat, cough, sweaty, yucky cold. And I'm so tired.

(And why is my mom always out of town when I'm sick and/or when there is an ice storm?!?)

Yesterday I got up and took care of grandma and then was so tired that my arms were shaking as I drove right back home and crawled into bed. I was supposed to be at the radio station helping Kate with pledge drive stuff, so I sent a long, instructive email (that hopefully made some kind of sense) and went back to sleep.

Bean came home after school and I got up and showered and took her to an appointment and then came right back home and crawled into bed. I had to have her dad come and pick her up for her choir concert last night because just thinking about getting up again made me want to cry.

Somewhere in my head I thought that if I slept enough I would me magically cured today.

I'm not.

I got up this morning and took care of grandma and then went to the station to pick up my desk... then I stopped at Walgreens and bought cold medecine, cough drops, Puffs with Lotion and Vicks (!!) and orange juice.

So now I'm at my desk. I'm going to try to be here until at least noon. Three more hours... I will say, that the Puffs with lotion and Vicks is TOTALLY worth the extra 75 cents.

0 comments: