When oh when oh WHEN is the idiot step mother going to realize I am not the enemy??? I don't care enough about her to want to fuck with her. I wouldn't have anything to do with her AT ALL if she weren't married to Bean's dad and ALL I want from him is to raise a happy, well-adjusted child.
Does she not understand that there really is no drama here?
Does she not understand that I have rights to things (like more child support) that I'm not even bothering with because it is important to me that Bean's dad and I work together rather than fight for then next 5 years?!?
I have said a hundred million times that I don't care how she feels about me or what she says about me as long as the ex and I are OK... and I mean that... but it is so tiresome to hear about the things she says.
Seriously? It's a small town, people, and there are like, two degrees of separation between me and everyone else. She knows this. Is she just baiting me? Is there really nothing else in her life more important that saying things about me that are unkind and also untrue??
And what is so threatening about me? She has nothing that I want. There is no competition here. I'm not one of those ex-wives who calls constantly and bothers my ex-husband. I don't call him at all unless it has something directly to do with our daughter.
The only expectation that I have of either of them are that they take care of Bean when she is with them and they treat me with respect. Why is that last part so hard for her?!?
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Frustration
Posted by J. Denae at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Probably because she is related to my ex
Post a Comment