My final pledge drive is underway... and except for my long lunch with Andie I've been here all day.
I'm going to miss this craziness.
It still seems impossible that next Saturday is my last day, but there we are. Weird.
Tomorrow though... Surfer Guy is in town and we are meeting for dinner. I was thinking Chinese, he was thinking family BBQ. So I'm going to meet him (and apparently his entire family) at his sister's house.
Interesting.
And also AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I mean, having dinner with one guy that I've known forEVER is one thing, but a whole backyard full of strangers is PRESSURE, people!!
Andie says it's nice and totally normal. But in my world boys are not "totally normal." And I can't get used to "nice." And what if I say "monkey penis" when it is not relevant to the conversation?? And what if I spill something on myself...
So jeans and dark colors... and no monkey penis talk... and can I lose 75 pounds overnight?!?!?!?!?
I'm sure it will be fine.
Or something.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Ack!
Posted by J. Denae at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I always, or almost always make sure I'm wearing a black or dark coloured shirt when going to potlucks/parties/cookouts. If I'm wearing white it's a guarantee I'll spill something on myself that's probably going to stain(like spagetti sauce). Damn "shelf". Good luck and no "monkey penis" talks.
Post a Comment