BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Worry Not, Dear Readers!

I am stronger than some creepy boy, no matter how good he smelled or how spinny my head gets. He has no chance with me. (And I doubt that he would even want one). I was just surprised and a little (lot) freaked out at the sudden and unexpected reaction to him!

Also, if (when) my marriage finally ends I am not at all interested in any kind of relationship with anyone. Maybe for a long, long, long time. I don't know if it is that there is something in me that isn't good in relationships or if I have just had a string of bad luck. I know that I was too young the first time around, but I was 29 this time and I really thought I had a more realistic idea about marriage and life and love and forever. I never expected that he would go through such a complete and total personality change.

I'm not sure that I will ever trust a romantic relationship ever again. I don't say that to be dramatic or maudlin or anything... I am merely subscribing to the "once bitten twice shy - third time carry a Taser" theory.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Hi!

I get it. Totally. Weirdness all around.

Miss you!

Jen in KS said...

I really want to say something comforting here, but I'm still laughing about the Tazer thing.

Remember, though, the comforting impulse came first.

Hope to see you at Twist again sometime soon.

Unknown said...

Wowzers!

If its who i think it is, Tazers are good... just make sure its the kind with built-in camera for you-tube goodness...