This is more than holiday blah and even my fierce Cymbalta is not up to this mood.
All I want to do is sleep. I'm not even knitting or reading.
I even want to cancel my massage appointment for Friday - it just seems like too much work. (To much work. To lay naked on a table and let the fabulous Michelle rub oil into my skin).
So I'm forcing myself to make lunch dates (thank you Sally) and go to the holiday party on Saturday night just to keep myself vertical. I am going to break one of the mandates in my manifesto and go to Target on Friday and buy myself a new iPod. And then I'm going to download Family Guy so I can watch it whenever I want.
On Saturday I'm going to go through the fabulous submissions to the UGLY SCARF contest and assign winners.
First Prize is (up to) $25 (not including shipping) from Yarn Lust
Second Prize is (up to) $15 (not including shipping) from Shelly Dyes Yarn
If you are not a yarn-y person I will substitute a comparable GC to Amazon.com
If you are a yarn-y person and would rather shop at Twist I'll substitute that as well!
Clear as mud?!?
Get those submissions in!!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Down Doo-Bee-Doo Down Down
Posted by J. Denae at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lol, i still can find no ugly scarf! No you cannot cancel your massage appt...maybe it will get the circulation going and wake you up a bit more!
Love Family Guy! That should cheer you up. :) Go for the massage, it might help you feel better.
~Swap Pal
It was the ice! That dad-gummed ice! (Yes, I turn Southern when I'm annoyed.) But, it's melting.
I have a cold and only want to sleep, too. Even going to Twist during the girls' choir sounds like too much work. But I think that's because I'll have Q and A with me. (That's the kids, not question and answer.)
We need to get together so we can bitch to each other about stuff. Heh.
Post a Comment