BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 03, 2007

Can't sleep... Again

What is it with me and not sleeping?!? Sleeping is my favorite thing!!

Seriously, if you asked me to choose between thirty hours of sweet, uninterrupted sleep and a $150 gift certificates to Knitpicks and Twist... well, I'd take the gift certificates, obviously. Duh. Like I'm going to get 30 hours in a row just for sleeping! In fact, the husband actually WOKE ME UP today to ask me when I was getting up.
I know, right?
I don't even have the energy to go to the grocery store. And that's where they keep the food.

Monday and Tuesday I'm working both jobs... I have GOT to stop doing that. The money is so good that it's hard to walk away from, but by Wednesday I'm going to be a zombie. And I have to get my "beauty" sleep for Thursday because Twist is having a Fashion Show and I'm in it!! I'm going to model my Clapotis - because it's beautiful and also because it's the only FO I have that is not a sock.

The only other really exciting thing is that I am one class and one paper away from the END of this fucking semester. Remind me not to take any more classes on Monday mornings when I work Sunday until Midnight. Also? Remind me that I am this tired when I start talking about getting my PhD.

And you know I will. Unless I decide to study biology. (What?!?)

Though there are so many other things that I have to do after I finish the Master's degree that it might not happen for a long time. When I graduate I'll have an MSW (Masters in Social Work). Then there's the initial test for my license (LMSW) and then after that I get confused about what order the letters go in... but basically I work under someone for two years and then I can take another icky exam and (if I pass) be a master's level licensed clinical social worker.

But the whole development and chemistry of the brain is really interesting to me. And you know I'm not disciplined enough to study it on my own.

I'm not even disciplined enough to go to sleep when I should.
It's 3am and I am watching Mrs. Winterbourne. You know, the one with Rikki Lake and Brendan Frasier. Yup. That one.
If I go to sleep right now I can sleep for almost 5 whole hours.

'Night!

1 comments:

Lara said...

I was watching Mrs. Winterbourne! That movie is so ridiculous, but I can't help watching at least part of it when I come across it. I've never seen the whole thing in order. I don't think I've actually seen the whole thing at all.

My sleeping schedule is all out of whack, too. I've got to get a grip.