BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Why I love Knitpicks

I think I just had my first yarngasm.

Have you seen this?

I must have it. And there are two others, a "warm" set and a "neutral" set. Multiple yarngasm.
As exciting as the Raven series is from Blue Moon, this is even more exciting as it is SIX potential socks for like, $40. And Knitpicks has that free shipping for orders over $45, so add one of their groovy new dpn sets and you're set!

I am totally buying this for myself for Christmas.

Don't let that stop you from buying it for me as well... you can never have too much sock yarn!

2 comments:

Sally Knitz said...

The neutral colors are so beautiful They're on the back of the new Knit Picks catalog. I had to hide it, so I won't order anything.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I had a yarngasm, too. I gave in and joined the STR club, but I can't have enough sock yarn.