
So my friend James (aka Mr. Kerri) has come up with a fantastic idea. In the spirit of Talk Like a Pirate Day... It's Live Like a Cat Day.
"It is a holiday that will occur on January 12, 2008 where you can RELAX and do whatever you want for the entire day!" - says the blog.
Y'all, I'm in.
Check out his website and join in the festivities!
In Monkey news... my package came today!! I was spoiled monkey rotten!! Gorgeous socks that fit like a dream and cute little monkey goodies... a Curious George project bag and a "superstar" monkey pin and monkey head erasers!! AND Strawberry Newtons and Snickers and Reeses and Lindt balls. SERIOUSLY!! And some really lovely sock yarn and the Flicker pattern from Cookie A.
My Newtons are breakfast. It's fruit!
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Live Like a Cat Day
Posted by J. Denae at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Do I also get to ignore people who annoy me? Turn my nose up at things that don't interest me? Nice.
Post a Comment