BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thank you, Andie

I got to sleep in this morning. All the way to 8:15!! Andie came in and worked the first few hours of my shift and I only have to be here for a few hours.
The plan today is to go to Target... Bean needs a new swimsuit and while I just bought her a new one she tried it on last night and it doesn't fit. She's too... um... womanly for it. I need a drink. So we're going to check the adult section and see if there is something that is appropriate. She mentioned that she is developing a little bit of a tummy. I told her that she is an appropriate weight, she just needs to get more exercise so that weight is muscle instead of fat. I think she is afraid that she will end up looking like me. I certainly am. I think I can get her to be more active with me without sending her to the therapist when she's 14. Fingers crossed!!
After Target we're going to the YMCA for some treadmill time and then Bean is going to swim and I am going to knit. I have tinked half of the row I screwed up on my cabled hat. I want to scream.
In the spirit of working out today I stopped at Quik Trip for my daily caffeine and picked iced tea (with LOTS of ice) instead of diet Dr. Pepper and string cheese and a single pack of cashews instead of something sugary or a breakfast sandwich. Good fats and protein. (That was good, right Jackie?? Right? At least better, right Jackie? Right?).
I have learned that I need to "automate" breakfast and lunch... I just haven't decided what that should be yet. And I need to go to the store... it's cold enough that I think I can get the stuff I need at Target and leave it in the car while we're at the gym.
Then tonight is Oscar night. I'll be knitting.

0 comments: