It's less than 10 degrees right now and it's supposed to hover around this temperature for the next few days. It's freaking cold. My bedroom windows are leaking cold air into the house, too. Not good. I am definitely planning for the new siding/new windows that we need. I want those windows that are so think that gorillas couldn't break through them.
Because roving bands of gorillas are a worry in this neighborhood.
But seriously, I keep seeing commercials for these windows that don't let cold in and don't turn your room into a greenhouse in the summer. Nice. I'd like to find out how much it would cost without having some sales guy come over and try to pressure me into doing it RIGHT NOW.
In the spirit of being warm, I am knitting this weekend. Not for myself, though. Someone from my knitting group found Warm Up America and we're all going to knit squares to be turned into blankets. I am excited to be knitting and love the idea of helping other people find warm. This weekend is all about sitting around watching the Stupid Bowl commercials and eating garlic dip, so why not knit for charity and help someone out while you're doing it?? I wonder how many 7x9 inch squares I can knit!!
I'm cheating a little and starting tonight... and I plan to keep knitting tomorrow and Sunday.
I'm off to find a sweater and another blanket for the bed and knit like a madwoman.
Knit on, knitters!!
Friday, February 02, 2007
Must Get WARM!!
Posted by J. Denae at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment