BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 19, 2007

Dude, Where's My Chi?

I rearranged my bedroom. My head now points west.
I am trying to increase the balance and flow of positive energy in my life...
Actually I was trying to increase the likelihood that I could get into and out of bed in the dark without tripping over something. And now my dresser isn't placed over the light switch, so we can turn on the light without scraping our knuckles.
But I did sleep really well last night.
A smart girl would have cleaned the crap off of the floor before she tried to move the heavy furniture... I, on the other hand, just shoved things around. It took more energy, all of the shoving, but it certainly took less time. I did, however, step on an ice pack that was no longer ice and it erupted clear gel all over the room. So that was fun. I thought I cleaned it all up but today I'm finding it in the strangest places.

Now I need to find storage options for my rapidly increasing yarn stash.
Hehehehehehe.

I am in a socky mode - which is good because my Socks That Rock should be here very soon. I am a little intimidated by the whole thing because I am not the most accomplished knitter and I worry that the patterns might be too difficult. Anyway, I'm almost done with the pink socks... and in true *ME* form I have misplaced the pattern. Of course. I did find Andie's pledge drive socks.. well, sock and yarn for second sock. As soon as I finish the pink socks I'm going to cast on for her second sock and then with any luck my hat yarn and my Lucy sock yarn and my Socks that Rock kit will be here. Oooh, and the piggy pattern book.

Shit. I must stop shopping online. Especially if we're going to go on this Chicago trip. And we are.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BRIAN'S HAIR?!?
Who decided that sexy Brian should now have short hair? Fucking idiots.
(Sorry, I'm watching What About Brian).
He's still cute but it's not the same.

Apparently I need to give up online shopping for lent. Kerri's giving up fast food... surely online shopping is easier to stop than fast food.
Right? I mean, it's not like I'll die if I don't order something.
I guess I'll let you know. Of course ordering Cubs tickets and plane tickets doesn't count. And neither does anything trip-related. Or Avon.

Time to knit... and then time to sleep.

0 comments: