BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 05, 2007

Book Meme - consider yourself tagged...

Instructions:

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

6. Tag 5 people


The first book I saw was Joan Didion's book The Year of Magical Thinking. I know, no wonder I'm so depressed if that's the first thing I saw!

"I said that she had been intubated for three weeks at Beth Israel in New York. The doctor looked away. 'The rule at Duke is also a week,' he said, as if under the impression that the mention of Duke would settle the question."

1 comments:

Lara said...

I did the book meme. My closest non-reference book was a Yarn Harlto book. Hmmmm, what does that say about me? ROFL.