Here are my pink socks. I love them. They need to be finished soon because my Socks That Rock should be here soon. Also, my friend K is having a Pink Party on Saturday and I would like to wear them. The pattern asked for size 2 needles... I'm knitting with 3's because I have big ol' feet. There are other reasons why I need to hurry and finish these socks.
My Rowan yarn came for my professor's hat. I cast on and am almost finished with the ribbing. I love (love love love) this yarn. It is incredibly soft and the color is so much prettier than the pictures show. Trust me, order some of this yarn and knit something for yourself. There are other reasons I need to finish my pink socks.
This is the sock yarn I ordered to teach Andie to knit socks. (Knitpicks Memories in Morning Glory and Geranium). Andie has a thing for red that is very similar to my thing for purple. I found my ball winder and my swift and before I go to bed these will be wound into nice little center-pull cakes. Yay me. But there are other reasons why I need to finish my pink socks...
These are just a few of the books I purchased recently. In true "Nap Lover" form, I was flipping through the You On a Diet book while eating half a box of Girl Scout Cookies (peanut butter sandwiches).
I'm off to knit... or read... or knit... or read...
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
My Pink Socks
Posted by J. Denae at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment