Sammie went back to the vet today and she is doing really well. (Yay!!) Her levels are almost back to normal and we can stop locking her up in the dog crate. The vet (Dr. Bill) is really impressed wilt her progress and said we must have done something really right. We go back in next Monday for another check but she is really good.
Sammie celebrated by zooming around the house and terrorizing Serena (who has been hissing and taunting her all week).
I feel like we're finally going to be able to get back to some kind of normal. Now that Bean is better and the kitten is better and we know we're not going to lose her.
The husband is hitting a tolerance wall at work. He's ready to quit and I'm all for it. Quit while we have a small financial cushion. Quit while there are jobs available. Quit before I kill you for being such a frustrated ass at home because you hate your job so much!!!
Andie and I are trying to motivate eachother to go to the gym. My goal is 3 times a week to start and it goes like this: If we both make goal we go to the movies and pay for ourselves. If I make goal and she doesnt she buys my movie (and vice-versa) and if neither of us makes goal we (gasp) can't go to a movie. We'll see if it works. Wish me... not luck... motivation. Wish me motivation and energy.
Hope you all are well!!
Monday, January 15, 2007
Exhale
Posted by J. Denae at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment