I'm getting really good at it. I've spent the morning playing Sims 2 on my phone and spider solitaire on my computer. I've checked my email and eaten lunch and finished a paper I have to hand in today. I had a "meeting" with Andie in the control room and now I'm blogging. I'm killing time until I have to go to class... and waiting for the UPS guy to bring my Knitpicks yarn. But I am becoming scary good at this pretending to work thing. There are things I can be doing, but then what would I do on the weekends??
They will be so much better off without me!! They will actually hire someone who will do actual work... and it's not like my job isn't getting done! It's just that it doesn't take me very long to do the things I need to do. I can't believe I get paid for this.
I am no longer allowed to complain about how much money I don't make.
Time for class!!
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Pretending to work
Posted by J. Denae at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment