My hands are cooperating so far. I have finished the first sleeve and am working on the back of Bean's shrug. It knits flat so there will be some sewing (ack!) and I positioned it around her arm and the wrist is a teeny bit tight but the rest of it seems like it will fit well. Maybe I can figure out a way to add a little to it as I'm sewing it up. (Suggestions welcome, don't be shy).
(Some not so happy stuff to follow - just a warning).
I had a dream last night that I went to the Hospice office and everyone kept saying they were so sorry that my father in law died. I said, "No, you must mean that DG died." When I got to Hospice today I found out that DG died last night. Weird timing. It's sad, but he had declined so fast that it's really so much better for him to not be fighting anymore.
My father in law is going to a nursing home tomorrow. There is this strange relief that my husband and his mom are feeling. They feel guilty about not being able to take care of him at home but they also know that he will be better off not at home. I doubt he has more than a few more weeks left.
Back to knitting... it's my therapy and I'm on a deadline.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
I'm knitting! I'm knitting!!
Posted by J. Denae at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment