BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I don't know where they came from!

I really don't! I was just sitting here at work, you know, working and stuff when the mailman showed up with these three knitting books! I am totally innocent. I would never order stuff for myself this close to Christmas. And I know that the LAST think I need is more books.

Zen and the Art of Knitting by Bernadette Murphy
Felted Knits by Beverly Galeskas
and
Knitted Toys by Zoe Mellor

Under the category of "progress" my hand still hurts but I was able to eat with chopsticks today at lunch. That's a good sign, right??

My Knitpicks order for Bean's shrug should be here tomorrow, and since it must be done by the 14th (what was I thinking???) I'll have to start on it right away and knit through. It's not like I have anything else to do, right?? I DID unpack several (ok, three) boxes last night and I put the new sweeper away. The husband will be at work when I get home today and I generally get a lot more done when he's not home. I am not entirely sure why this is.

I made dinner again last night - a Rachel Ray recipe that I watched a few days ago - smoked pork chops fried (in EVOO) with onions and apples and then the last step involves deglazing the pan with dark German beer. Seriously. And we ate as a family at the dinner table for the first time in our new house. It was really nice.

Must find my camera by tomorrow to document the knitting progress of the shrug. (I think I can, I think I can).

1 comments:

Lara said...

A large portion pf this post is blinking. LOL.

I'll send you easy knitting, hand-healing vibes.