BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 20, 2006

Yikes!!

I forgot my camera so I won't be posting any pictures today... I have forgotten a lot of things today.
Scarf? What scarf?? I finished a table runner recently... a short one for my yarn trunk... I don't know anything at all about a scarf.
Hmmmmm....
I did start Andie's pledge drive socks... Crusoe again, baby. I forgot how much I love that sock!!
But that means that pledge drive has begun... help!! HELP!!!! I'm working every night until 9, which means that the husband and Bean will turn feral and start eating M&M's for dinner. (Maybe they'll at least eat Peanut M&M's and get some protein).

Pledge drive is going well so far - we're ahead of schedule a little. And lunch totally ROCKED!! Pledge drive means a lot of food and a lot of coffee and a lot of time at the station. It means a lot of extra work and a lot of tired and a lot of crazy busy. It means I don't have time to paint my walls or pack any boxes, and it means that I am going to be frickin' exhausted by next Sunday.

Send wine... no, coffee... no, wine.

Send sleep.

0 comments: