BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday!

Ever have one of those mornings where you wake up sort of hungover and want to just say "fuck that job" and roll over and go back to sleep for about three weeks?
Right.
Me neither.
So, I am showered and dressed and full of caffeine and Egg McMuffin... and counting the minutes until I can leave and meet Sally for lunch and knitting at Twist and then attend a certain party that is a lot like a Tupperware party... only with adult toys instead of Tupperware. (Hey, yoga is not the only way to find inner peace and harmony. I'm just saying is all).

So, knitting! Despite the fact that I have several unfinished objects hanging around I am suddenly drawn to fair isle and want to start a bunch of new things. Including a sweater. Seriously.
BUT I WILL BE STRONG AND RESIST.
(Yes I will, you don't know!)
Because I still have Ernie to finish, and also that sweater for Grace and also my Super Secret project...
And also there is the "no money" issue. Sigh.

And school. Jeez. I have STILL not even started my mid-term. I guess that's why the last minute exists, right? So that I have time to get stuff done? My friend Kristin finished hers LAST WEEK. Because she is smart and did not wait until, you know, NOW to start.
I want school to be over.
Only seven more months. I can do anything for seven more months.

In the mean time, I am planning a few getaways...
We're going to visit my cousin in North Carolina in January and we're going to Chicago over spring break and then there's the graduation cruise in June... and a few smaller trips in there too.
All work and no play makes NapLover a dull girl. (See above).

Hope you all have a great weekend too!!

3 comments:

Cerise said...

Do they do demos at the toy party, just like they do at Tupperware parties? Sounds educational to me! "Tupping" is an old word for "hooking up," by the way.

Anonymous said...

I used to work for a 'home novelities' company. I worked in the warehouse boxing up the dist. orders. I wonder if it's the same company. Hmmmmm....

To Emilie: They do demos. Show the products, pass them around, etc. Ordering is usually done in a seperate room so noone has to know what you are getting. Not everything is 'naughty'. They have candles and bath products too.

Cerise said...

Darn, I was really hoping to pick up some tips!