BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 06, 2008

A Case of the Mondays

It is difficult, after two days of eat and sleep and knit and laugh and cry and being myself to have to climb back into the "real world." To reattach my verbal filter (yes, Virginia, there is a verbal filter).

On a related note, Hey Matt? Dude, you know that was totally the residual massage high and yarn fumes talking... right? You are my favorite of the husbands and the only boy who gave me a valentine last year, but... well, sorry for anything I said that may have been inappropriate. I know it's sooooo unlike me to say anything inappropriate.

It's interesting that we all seem to be cycling down at the same time. Is it really something so simple and basic as the changing of the angle of the light? Are we really so fragile and needy that the sun can't take a season or two off?

Apparently.

On the one hand, it's nice to have a group of people against whom I can normalize myself. I can look around and know that it really isn't just me.
On the other hand, I hate that there is so much sad and unease going around and I wish there was something that could be done about it.

We will get through this. All of us.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i sure hope you're right!