Several people at my new job bring dogs to work. Most of them are little dogs - purse sized - but there is one black lab that comes around.
I'm not AGAINST this practice... So long as there isn't any poo around... But it is a little unfair to cat owners.
I think about how the day would go if I brought Sheldon, for example.
The amount of havoc that boy can create is legen-waitforit-DARY. I can see him stealing pens from desks and chewing on, well, everybody and everything.
And everybody's everything.
Oy.
But Sammie might just curl up on the other chair and "Mrrrrrp!" at people. That might be nice.
Of course, I'd have to have a litter box. And there would certainly be poo.
Maybe I should get a fish for companionship.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Posted by J. Denae at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I say go for it. Let Havoc reign!
Post a Comment