BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Job Update

I have one!!
Finally.

I am not a QMRP, just a case manager... but I think that's actually a good thing. You know, considering I have more or less NO experience with the population. My boss even pushed for me to get more money per hour since I have to drive an hour each way. So nice, right??

My last boss? Would NEVER have offered more money. (Not Andie, obviously, but HER boss). In fact, he once offered me LESS money than I was making in a temporary position to make it permanent. Less. Money. Swear to God. I looked at him and said, "Or I cold quit."

BUT that is in the past.

My new job? Starts tomorrow. ACK!!
Bean's dad bought me a Snoopy card to say "Congratulations!"... and Deb said she was "Snoopy Dancing" for me, so when I saw this tote bag at Wal Mart:






I knew that it had to come home with me.
Cause what I need is another tote bag, right??
Totally.

I'm going to pack my lunch and some things for my new office and some knitting (I might have down time) and an extra shirt in case I get all "oopsie" with my food at lunch.

Tomorrow is orientation, Thursday and Friday are "shadowing" days and Monday is when the real training starts. I'm excited... I'll let you know!

4 comments:

Mistrmi said...

Go get 'em, friend. . .

KnittingReader said...

Congratulations!

Stacey said...

You need a "new job w/ commute" playlist too! Your iPod has a new job too! =) Congrats!

Amy said...

Yay!! Congrats!!