I pulled a muscle in my neck... so have been sort of quiet and restful the past few days.
I'm still working on my sock - it has to be done by Final Friday if I'm going to get in in the contest so I'm trying to balance resting with knitting.
It's a hard life.
New stuff...
That Bad Bad Man is no longer bad, or bad. He's just gone, and also gone. And that's OK.
I signed up to take a sewing class... and I got measured and bought fabric. The fabric store lady said that by the end of class I wouldn't be afraid of my sewing machine anymore. We'll see.
I got my hair cut. Way cut. The girl I went to hesitated so long that I offered to make the first cut myself. She was afraid I was going to cry. I was like, "Sweetie? It's just hair. And mine? GROWS." That next morning in the shower I was washing it thinking maybe I should have gone shorter.
I had a nice lunch with one of my favorite husbands yesterday and found out that his best friend (someone I know tangentially) is sick. ALS. That kind of sick. He's still working and not many people know yet, so I'm fighting the urge to call him... but I think that blanket I was making for That Bad Bad Man has a new mission.
And now I am off to Mom and Dad's house for steak and swimming.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Nothing to See Here...
Posted by J. Denae at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like a good good thing to do with the blanket.
Post a Comment