BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

Finished!!


Socks are done!!

Pretty!
I entered them in the Twist Final Friday competition. (Come by and vote for me!!)

I'm starting a new pair of Tidal Wave socks in a bit. They're for a friend from high school... I promised her a pair of socks on Facebook, so I thought I ought to follow through.

Bean survived her last day of school. She even has a "replacement crush" for the boy who is moving on to high school next year. (Forehead smack).
It's going to be a long summer.

We're going to hang out this week and then her dad will take her for a week. It's a nice balance.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself this summer though. Hopefully there will be a job, but with no school and no relationship to occupy my time I may have to resort to cleaning or something.

Surely it won't come to that.

0 comments: