BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation

It's all over, folks... last paper written, I have been ceremonially hooded. I am now officially NapLover, MSW.

I thought I would have more to say about it...
But really I'm at a loss for words and thoughts and feelings.

I'm just sort of numb.

My backburner issue has burned out, I didn't get the job last week so I'm still on the hunt for a job and I'm waiting for one more letter of recommendation for my BSRB license so I can take the exam.

My plan for next week is to start swimming again, study for the exam and clean my house in bits and pieces. I have even put "get out of bed" on my To Do list every day. This depression I thought I was in for around mid-July? I think it's here now.

0 comments: