I'm feeling really hermity again.
There are dark spaces where my thoughts should be.
I feel like I'm shedding my skin, unnecessary bits of me are dropping behind me.
When Watermark went through their big remodel they papered the windows and locked the doors and took a week off. I need to do that. To paper my windows and only let in the people and things necessary for the changes.
There are some decisions that have been on the back burner that suddenly have some clarity. There are endings and beginnings that are dramatically changing my schedule. There are scary unknowns and a shocking lack of things on my "to do" list after May 15th.
Who am I? What am I all about anyway?
What can I tolerate and what needs to end?
(And how do I end it?)
I am craving the symbolic circled wagon. The never ending, self sufficient, walled off sphere of safe.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Circle the Wagons
Posted by J. Denae at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment