BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Evilest Ex

Physical therapy starts tomorrow... I know it's good for me, but maybe that's why I'm dreading it so much.

I hate good for me.

I do like lunch with Sally and surprise visits to Twist. We had a very nice lunch today and I got a muffin to go... when the mid-afternoon snacky hit me I opened this:


Isn't that lovely?!? It's just a simple muffin, but it felt like a present.






I don't know if it's stress or hormones or what, but I have had varying degrees of headache for more than 10 days. Enough already. Today it was exasperated by the automated air freshener that is on the other side of the wall from me. I ended up camping out in the conference room... which made me a prime target for everyone who felt chatty. My favorite.

Bean had a school thing tonight so we went... it was called "Family Fun Night," but it was actually "Teach Parents about Standardized Testing" night.
Fuck that, fuck them.
Deep breath.
I understand what they're trying to do... but the parents who need to know that kids need appropriate foods and amounts of sleep to do well in school DON'T COME TO FAMILY FUN NIGHT AT SCHOOL.
And don't even get me started on testing.
(headache headache headache)

Also, this town is just too fucking small... there are too many people who know me and everyone I was married to. Apparently the idiot stepmother has been lurking on my Twitter... which probably means she is lurking on my blog. Ick. (Oh, hi S! Nothing to see here). My friend said she was interested in taking classes at Twist, but was afraid to run into (get this) the evilest ex.
That would be me.
Evilest.
Right.
That's me all over!
I make unreasonable demands and change plans at the last second and have been milking them dry with my constant increasing of Bean's child support and won't even let them see her.
Oh wait... nope. Don't do any of that.
I know! I say bad things about them to Bean in an attempt to make her hate them!
Nope... Don't do that either. I actually defend the idiot step-mother when she says something stupid that hurts Bean's feelings.

She is so tiresome.
Maybe I should be more open to out-of-state job offers.

0 comments: