I finished Free Range Knitter(2) and Marley and Me(3).
Here's a useful tip: don't read books on a plane that end with a dog dying. Just don't.
We are in North Carolina having a very nice vacation... the babies (2 and 5) are charming and we are right at home. So far we haven't done anything but eat, sleep, read and play with Play Doh, and that's just how we like it.
There was a lot of turbulence on the flight from Detroit to Raleigh and I was a little sick-ish but that cleared up as soon as we landed.
Also? The Detroit airport? Really cool.
Knit on, knitters!
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Postcard
Posted by J. Denae at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope you're enjoying your vacation! Thank you for the sweet comment on the blog. :)
Kristin
reclaiming the home
Post a Comment