BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 11, 2008

Out of Sorts

I may not be posting much for a while...

I will be OK, but right now nothing I have to say is funny or interesting. It's all just a big wad of angst on one side and blank on the other.

Knit on, knitters!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of hugs your way.

Cerise said...

More hugs! Maybe you could put up a picture of what you are knitting. I love to knit vicariously.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jill!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!I just stumbled upon you after taking a nap with my kids....It may be hard to belive that I as a man know what your talking about in many of your comments. Single Divorced 37 here raising two little boys while my ex is ruining me financely because I chose to purchase custody of my kids. I should stop this feels great! she works out everyday at the gym I met her at with her store bought breast that I purchased after she ran out because she did not want to drive a SUV and "help" raise two wonderful kids in a bad ass house! No she wanted to sleep with men half her age at the gym. Okay now I really will stop. I will take my docter perscribed xanak and blood pressure medicine and start writing the names of my kids on the $150.00 dollars of school supplies I just took the day off work to go purchase. I will think about you the rest of day smile in the mirror even though it may be fake it works for me sometimes!

Amy said...

Hey, thinking of you and missing your posts. Hang in there and know you have your own little internet cheering section :-)