Alli has received and opened her package so I can post about it!!
This is the first thing she saw: a fabulous tote bag (with little pockets inside and everything!) that I got from StickChickSchwag on Etsy. I couldn't resist this cool bag!
And then I found these little Chinese food takeout containers at Hobby Lobby that were perfect for yarn and sock packing!
Here's what I packed inside: lace yarn from Knitpicks (Alli likes to knit lace) and the Crusoe socks in Chapman Springs from Blue Moon Fiber Arts.
I also sent a chart keeper from Knitpicks... something every lace knitter must have, right?!?
And finally, another view of the socks. She says they fit and she loves them. Yay me!
These really are my favorite socks to knit.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Sockapalooza Update: What I Sent
Posted by J. Denae at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That goodie bag is amazing. I'll bet she was delighted to receive it.
Post a Comment