I know it's been awhile... I have things to say, but then when I actually have time to write I just play Mafia Wars on Facebook instead. (Srsly? Join my mafia!!)
My life has been pretty boring lately, really - and I'm not complaining about that at all. Really.
Boring = no drama. I love no drama.
Work, knit, sleep, shower, rinse, repeat.
I do wonder if I'm suffering from some sort of second adolescence, though... My hormones are TOTALLY out of control (how you doin'?) and by the end of the day my face is shiny and it looks like I haven't washed my hair in days.
(I feel so pretty).
Thanksgiving was fine - though my mother? Needs to just letitgooooooooooooo. About a lot of things. And she also needs to realize that if option one is to call me and ask me to do something and option two is to NOT call me and then complain about it all day she should really pick option one. Because I would MUCH rather get out of bed at 7am on a vacation day and run a 30 minute errand than to hear about it for the rest of the day. She did apologize for harping on and on (and on) about it the next day... but really? Even with the apology? Wake me up and let me just take care of the situation.
Dinner at Andie's was, of course, the best part. (And I'm not just saying that so I'll be invited back next year). Great food and sparkly conversation...
The only bad thing was that I missed Jeff this year. A lot. Which is weird, because he hated Thanksgiving and we fought about it every year. He always wanted to stay home and eat Spangles (because they're open on Thanksgiving) and I always wanted him to husband up and come with me to mom's and then Andie's. He always won, because taking a sullen man to a party is worse than taking no man at all.
The only thing worse than loving a guy who doesn't want you is loving a dead guy.
And the only thing worse than that is loving both of them.
And the only thing worse than that is blogging about it like Eeyore.
Happy Holidays!
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
And it is December...
Posted by J. Denae at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment