BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Ernie Delivered


This is my adorable brother Jesse in his new Ernie sweater.















Oh yes, it's DONE and DELIVERED.
And he has been threatened with unspeakable pain if he should put Ernie in the dryer.

Isn't he cute?!?

Bean wants one now... I said, "Knit it yourself, child." Cause Ernie?? Never again. And also, KnitPicks Superwash? You are dead to me.

I've been doing pretty well in my mission to finish up some of the lingerers on my UFO pile... but it's so hard to not cast on for new stuff!!!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Awww, he's cuter than Ernie in his Ernie sweater! Did he leave it on for 3.2 seconds and then take it off? Because it's been hot out.

Last night, I went to bed and when I was shoving the washcloth I started knitting yesterday morning into my knitting bag, I saw a hat I had started the night before and COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN ABOUT. I'm now casting things on in my sleep.

Anonymous said...

So, so magnificent!! So, so sorry it caused you all that grief, though.

Cerise said...

Oh, that sweater is so cute. It looks great on him, too!

Anonymous said...

The sweater looks great! Good job!