BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Like I've Been Busy...

Still no job.
Still haven't cleaned my house.

The depression I thought would hit in mid-July, "right about the time I was getting settled into my new job" is here... just without the job. The rejection just fuels it, and my motivation is at an all-time low. I am trying to combat it with to-do lists and lots of scheduling myself out of the house. Because yesterday? I slept pretty much all day. All day.

And also? For fun? I really miss my husband. Not the asshole who was crazy and emotionally abusive, but the guy he was before that. The sweet guy who loved me. I miss that.

So if I haven't been a regular blogger lately it's just because WHINING IS BORING. Seriously.

I have read some good books...
Brooklyn by Colm Toibin
Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen

I have been knitting... socks and a baby cocoon and a big, pink mistake-rib scarf.

I have seen movies...
Harry Potter (twice!!)
Cherie
My Sister's Keeper

No worries, dear readers. I'll be fine. Between the reading and the knitting and the Girl Posse I will snap out of this sooner or later.

1 comments:

april said...

I believe we need the bitter to truly appreciate the "sweet"

sending good thoughts your way...