I finally got my keys back.
The whole thing took about thirty seconds... and he said more to my cat than he did to me.
One person who knows both of us said that he was probably dragging it out because he didn't want to deal with it...
Sure, avoidance is something that Tigger does best... but THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BREAK UP!
And the whole breaking up thing? Not actually my idea. I wanted the things that he said to me to actually MEAN something. And I wanted to not feel like crap.
Dragging it out was just humiliating and mean.
I shouldn't have to get angry before you do what you should have done in the first place.
Another person who knows both of us thinks that not saying anything to me was probably the smartest thing he's done in a long time.
Maybe.
But engaging me in conversation was not going to get uncomfortable, really. It's not like anything I would have to say would mean anything anyway, so I wasn't planning to waste the energy.
And that is all I have to say about that.
I promise.
Friday, June 05, 2009
Now that it's over...
Posted by J. Denae at 1:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
((((((hugs)))))) to you!
Post a Comment