Remember?
Remember when I only had three clients and I was bored?? Remember those days??
I have eight clients now and I am pretty busy. And four of them were assigned to me within the last week. Add that to the fact that the server has been down for two days and things are downright CRAZY!!!
Last week was pretty terrible, with the heat and the kids who wanted to kill me. (Literally kill me. Had to be restrained from all of the wanting to kill me). Sigh. I'm hoping for fewer death threats this week at least. I do still spend an alarming amount of time thinking, "What AM I supposed to do here??" I just keep muddling through. I'm sure someone will tell me if I screw something up.
I went bowling this morning with anothern case manager and a client she is transferring to me. (I know, bowling does not sound like a therapeutic activity... but we were able to talk about a LOT of things in two games). It was fun and the client seems to be really sweet; no death threats anyway. The only bad thing at all was that for some reason I was sweating like I was doing cardio. It was so horrible!! It wasn't particularly hot at the bowling alley, and even I am "in shape" enough to bowl without raising my heart rate... but I looked like I had just stepped out of the shower. I hope I can get through the rest of the afternoon without becoming Water-girl again.
I did manage to pack my lunch and bring it with me this morning so I'm feeling very smart and full and thrifty... even though I spent $25 on my new lunch box. (Its a Goodbyn and I loooooooooove it). I really do believe that if I can just find the "right" lunch box I will magically be transformed into someone who packs a healthy, inexpensive, satisfying lunch every day and who never drives through Wendy's for the 99-cent chicken sandwich. (Mmmmm, chicken sandwich...)
OK, off I go!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Oh My GOD With the Busy
Posted by J. Denae at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Are you okay? You haven't posted anything in months. Hope all is well with you!!
Post a Comment